Abstract Submission for Oral and Poster Presentation
The Scientific committee is delighted to invite Abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations during the conference.
· Abstracts should be submitted through online module only*.
· Conference Registration is mandatory for presenting author*
· Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting
· Please fill the requested details in Online Abstract Submission form.
· For any queries on abstracts please write to us to the below email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Last date for Abstract submission is 15th July 2018.
· Candidates whose abstract have been Selected / Not selected will be intimate
1. Word Limit: The abstracts should be within 250 words (maximum half A-4 size page) and the entire submission must fit on a single page. (Please Note: graphs / tables / images should not to be included in the abstract)
2. Language: Abstract must be typed and presented in English
3. Font Type: Abstracts should be prepared in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman Font, 12 point with single line spacing, typeface, with the title in boldface.
4. CONTENT: The submitted abstracts must contain the following:
a. Objectives: State the main objective of the study
b. Materials and methods: Briefly describe the design of the study and how it was conducted
c. Results: Present the main results with appropriate statistics
d. Conclusion: Limit the conclusions to those that are directly supported by the results.
5. Tables: Abstract should not include tables. The final poster presentation at the conference venue may include maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns
6. Researchers are allowed to submit more than one abstract as presenting author.
7. Graphs and Images: Abstract should not include graphs and images. The final poster presentation may include a maximum of three graphs or images and each image will be considered equivalent to 30 words.
8. The scientific Committees decision will be final on the selection.
9. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
10. Do not begin sentences with numerals. Standard abbreviations may be used without definition.